Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage include:
- Reduction in swelling and lymphedemas
- Relief of acute inflammation and conditions such as allergies and eczema
- Regeneration of tissues from pre and post-surgical scarring
- Relief of chronic pain
- Deep relaxation to help reduce stress and insomnia
Lymphatic Drainage is a specialized, hands-on technique designed to achieve and maintain the proper functioning of the fluid system. When lymphatic circulation stagnates, fluids, proteins, and toxins accumulate. This can be caused by surgery, trauma, swelling, infections, burns, and stress.
The function of the lymphatic system is to drain stagnant fluids, detoxify, filter out foreign substances, regenerate tissues and maintain a healthy immune system.
Combines Lymphatic Drainage with a total body approach to assist with the nervous, cardiovascular, digestive and cerebrospinal systems.
Benefits of a total body approach include:
- Release muscle spasm and decrease joint pain
- Reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Decrease headaches
- Increase function after sports injuries